Pfaff Automotive Partners premieres McLaren and Porsche
at the 2012 Canadian International AutoShow
Featuring the McLaren MP4-12C, the all-new 2012 Porsche 911,
and the latest vehicle modification packages from Pfaff Tuning
TORONTO, ON – Pfaff Automotive Partners is gearing up for an exciting 10 days at the Canadian International AutoShow with a remarkable collection of new and modified models for 2012.
McLaren Toronto will debut the new MP4-12C supercar to the public for the first time in Canada. Pfaff will also showcase the highly-anticipated all-new 2012 Porsche 911. Pfaff Tuning has built several vehicles to showcase the most innovative automotive tuning products and the newest addition to the Pfaff Castrol motorsports team – the 2012 911 GT3 – will make its debut.
McLaren Toronto joins an international dealer network that has introduced the legendary Mclaren brand to the retail market.
- 2012 MP4-12C – The world’s first one-piece molded carbon fiber chassis inspired by three decades of carbon-based McLaren F1 cars
Pfaff Porsche will have a strong presence at the Pfaff booth, presenting three of the newest and most luxurious Porsche models.
- 2012 Porsche 911 (Carrera S Coupe) – A completely redesigned 911 inside and out that stays true to its long evolution of classic design.
- 2012 Panamera Turbo S – A top seller since it launched last year combining Porsche sports car performance with the practicality of four doors
- 2012 Cayenne S – The new Cayenne takes a more enlightened approach to the marriage of sport and utility.
Pfaff Tuning has been working for months to design and build the newest and most exciting packages for premium automotive customization.
- 2012 Audi A7 ABT Edition – The ABT edition will make its first showing at the Pfaff Tuning booth featuring a complete ABT body kit including rear valance and exhaust tips, ABT20” wheels and a Stasis Touring suspension kit with lowering springs and rear sway bar.
- 2008 BMW M3 – This model showcases Pfaff Tuning’s expert capabilities with BMW models. The 2008 M3 features ADV1 20” flowspec wheels, KW suspension system and AFE cold air.
- 2011 Cayenne Magnum Turbo – This Cayenne has been modified with a Magnum kit featuring front and rear bumper covers, enlarged fender flares with increased side skirts and rear spoiler and valance.