Pre-Owned Cars in Calgary
Pre-Owned Cars in Calgary
Many consumers assume leasing is only for new cars, what they overlook is that leasing is simply an alternative method of financing. Leasing works exactly the same with a used car as it does with a new car, the main difference is that your monthly lease payment will likely be a lot less. Leasing pre-owned cars in Calgary is easy when you choose Pfaff Leasing. With our team on your side, our customers can find premium quality pre-owned cars for lease from brands like: BMW, McLaren, Porsche, Jeep, MINI Cooper, and many more! In this article by Pfaff Leasing, we will explain some of the benefits of leasing pre-owned cars in Calgary. Read on for more information.
Why lease pre-owned cars?
There are many reason why people choose to lease pre-owned cars in Calgary. Some of these reasons include:
– All vehicles depreciate over time. A lease recognizes this fact up front, and the payment is calculated on the difference between the vehicle’s original value and its expected value at the end of the lease term. It’s like getting your trade-in value up-front. The benefit is a lower monthly payment, based on your driving needs.
– With no major cash outlay and lower monthly payments, you will have more cash available to pay off other bills or to put into savings. You can free up your lines of credit for better application of interest earnings or profit making.
– If you have a fixed budget for your monthly car payment, a lease may allow you to drive a more equipped or expensive vehicle than other financing alternatives.
– With a lease, there is no need to arrange bank financing. Also, a full-service leasing company, such as Pfaff Leasing, can offer you vehicle comparisons and quotes on many makes and models. One-stop shopping can save you a lot of time.
– Leasing allows you to recycle your leased vehicle every two to five years. This is before expensive maintenance costs occur. Be sure to choose the term that best reflects your anticipated use of the vehicle to maximize this advantage.
– Trying to determine the value of a used car or finding a buyer for it, when you want to change vehicles, can be difficult; not with a lease. At lease end, you can simply return your car. Of course the option to purchase is always available.
If you are thinking about leasing pre-owned cars in Calgary, then hopefully this article by Pfaff Leasing has helped you decide. For more information about the benefits of leasing a pre-owned car, please feel free to continue browsing through our website. Click here to find our contact information and to fill out our contact form.